Baumann Forklift Trucks
THE BAUMANN FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- ELX Range 120v 3 to 5 tonnes – compact, lightweight & intelligent. Perfect for small spaces.
- EGX Range 120v 5-8 tonnes – efficient & durable, award-winning outreach system, longest running hours in it’s class.
- EHX Range 80v 5 tonnes – excellent build quality and low servicing costs.
- HX Range 3 to 5 tonne - efficient engines, sturdy components.
- GX Range 5 to 8 tonnes – heavy duty components, load-sensing & auto deck levelling, joystick controls, hydrostatic drive.
- GS Range with VRS 5 to 8 tonnes – durable & efficient machine built for exacting demands.
- GS Range 8 to 18 tonnes – extremely robust, high residuals, reliable.
- GX/GXS Range 20 tonnes & above – highly efficient, robust and capable machines.
Baumann specialise in the manufacturer of sideloaders from three to 60 tonnes capacity. Sideloaders are designed for the materials handling of long loads such as timber, steel, aluminium, roof trusses, pipes and concrete.
Established in 1969 Baumann has developed a reputation for consistent innovation, and the highest level of design and productivity.
Distributed worldwide through a network of 106 dealers Baumann have a philosophy of high service levels and produce world class industrial vehicles for the materials handling industry.
Baumann sideloaders feature automatic deck levelling to help keep loads secure - once set, the bed remains horizontal, particularly useful on uneven ground.
Baumann forklift trucks and warehousing equipment are used in a variety of industries but are particularly suited to the timber industry, construction industry and production industries handling plastics and metal.
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Baumann side loader. At our UK HQ we stock a range of replacement wheels for Baumann Sideloader Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, borehole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Baumann truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for Baumann Forklifts includes high quality Vulkollan wheels known for their durability and precision:
- Drive Wheels- Our drive wheel range for Baumann sideloaders includes polyurethane wheels & wet grip wheels.
- Load Wheel-A range of load wheels suitable for Baumann Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre- A range of press on tyres suitable for Baumann Forklifts, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
If you need replacement wheels for your Baumann sideloader, shop the TEP Technica range of forklift wheels or get in touch with our technical support team on +44 (0) 1256 763744.