Caterpillar® Forklift Trucks
THE CAT® LIFT TRUCKS FORKLIFT RANGE INCLUDES:
- Electric Counterbalanced lift Trucks
- Diesel Powered Forklift Trucks
- LP Gas Powered Forklift Trucks
- Internal Combustion Trucks
- Pneumatic Tire Lift Truck
- Order Pickers
- Reach Trucks
- Man-UP Turret Trucks
- Tow Trucks
- VNA Forklifts
Caterpillar Inc dates back to 1925 following the merger between the Holt Manufacturing Company and the C. L. Best Tractor Company. The new company formed the ‘Caterpillar Tractor Company’. The trademarked name “Caterpillar” is reported to have resulted from a comment made that a patented tractor design sold to Holt Manufacturing in 1911 by UK company Richard Hornsby & Sons ‘crawled like a caterpillar’.
In 1965 the forklift manufacturer Towmotor was acquired by Caterpillar® and they have been producing the Cat® Lift Truck brand for over 50 years. Caterpillar® now distributes to end-users in nearly 200 countries. The Caterpillar® brand includes a wide range of warehouse and materials handling equipment designed to offer high performance with long service intervals, providing the most cost effective and efficient solutions to achieve your operational goals. Their electric forklift range provides reduced emissions and operating costs, and can run up to two shifts on one battery - increasing productivity and minimising downtime. Even their range of diesel forklifts offer reduced emission levels. CAT® Lift Trucks are designed for energy efficiency, performance, durability and easy maintenance. The trucks are equipped to withstand harsh duties and conditions with load capacities ranging from 2,500-36,000 pounds
At TEP Technica we pride ourselves on our technical knowledge - our team of advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your CAT® Lift Truck and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, borehole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. With our experience and knowledge we are able to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your CAT® Lift Trucks Forklift.
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Caterpillar® Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels for Caterpillar® Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, borehole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Caterpillar® truck.
Please ensure you register and are logged in to your account to view our forklift wheels range for Caterpillar® trucks.
Our extensive range of wheels for Caterpillar® Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels - Our drive wheel range for Caterpillar® Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Grooved Wheels - A range of grooved nylon wheels suitable for Caterpillar® Forklift Trucks.
- Guide Roller - A range of nylon wheels suitable for Caterpillar® Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Keyway Wheel - A range of keyway wheels suitable for Caterpillar® Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane wheels.
- Load Wheel - A range of load wheels suitable for Caterpillar® Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre - A range of press on tyres suitable for Caterpillar® Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel - A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for Caterpillar® Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
If you need replacement wheels for your Caterpillar® Forklift, shop the TEP Technica range of forklift wheels or get in touch with our technical support team on +44 (0) 1256 763744.