Combilift Forklift Trucks
THE COMBILIFT FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- Side Loaders
- Pedestrian Stackers
- Straddle Carriers
- Container Loaders
- Articulated Forklifts
Combilift are materials handling experts focussing on maximising capacity, safety and efficiency of warehouse and storage facilities. At the heart of their business is a drive to revolutionize the way companies handle and store goods, focussing on optimising the potential of your warehouse in combination with appropriate material handle solutions to enhance your operations.
Customised Forklift Adaptions
Combilift Counterbalance Forklift Truck Range
The Combilift counterbalance range offers a range of advantages:
- Complete Solution – the Multidirectional Forklift offers the combined advantages of a counterbalance truck, with side loading and narrow aisle access.
- Customisable - Combilift offer a customisation service according to your application and fuel type (electric, diesel or LPG).
- Dual use – the range can be operated both indoors and outdoors negating the requirement for multiple trucks.
- Increased storage – multidirectional trucks provide the capacity for increased storage space.
Combilift Sideloader Forklift Truck Range
The Combilift Sideloader range are equipped for stability, stamina and speed:
- Ergonomic Cabin - a comfortable and efficient design can aide increased productivity,
- Air Seat – increased driver comfort
- Elevated Ground Clearance – for safer and smoother movement.
Combilift Predstrian Stacker Truck Range
Designed for safe operation in tight spaces the Pedestrian stacker Range has the advantage of being able to operate both indoors and outdoors
- Award winning patented tiller technology
- Excellent operator visibility of load.
- Operate both indoors and outdoors.
Combilift Straddle Carrier Range
The Combilift Straddle Carrier range are robust in design to handle extreme load handling in various industries including: distribution, aerospace, steel fabricators, wind turbines and precast concrete.
- Fuel Efficient
- Ability to operate on poor terrain
- High Capacity – 35-150 Ton
- Unrivalled stability in transport
The Combilift Container Loaders Range
Designed for fast loading of freight containers the Combilift Container Loaders Range is a simle to operate and cost effective container loading solution.
- Fast - Load a full container in under 6 minutes
- Reduce Risk of Porduct Damage -Low free standing platform with dual-directional motor-driven pulling mechanism and hydraulic rear barrier gate.
The Combilift Articulated Forklift Range
The Aisle Master range of articulated forklifts are designed to enable maximum storage capacity and reduce operating costs.
- Increased Productivity – with more efficient offloading.
- Versatile – operate on any floor surface, inside & out allowing you to transport loads from trailer to racking with one truck
- Robust – the construction of the Aisle Master is strong and robust designed using high grade steel to withstand heavy duty use.
- Increased Storage – optimise your racking by reducing aisle width down to 1.6m and a higher reach capacity.
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Combilift Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels for Combilift Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, bore hole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Combilift truck.
Please ensure you register and are logged in to your account to view our forklift wheels range for Combilift trucks.
Our extensive range of wheels for Combilift Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels - Our drive wheel range for Combilift Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Grooved Wheels - A range of grooved nylon wheels suitable for Combilift Forklift Trucks.
- Guide Roller - A range of nylon wheels suitable for Combilift Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Keyway Wheel - A range of keyway wheels suitable for Combilift Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane wheels.
- Load Wheel - A range of load wheels suitable for Combilift Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre - A range of press on tyres suitable for Combilift Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel - A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for Combilift Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
If you need replacement wheels for your Combilift Forklift, shop the TEP Technica range of forklift wheels or get in touch with our technical support team on +44 (0) 1256 763744.