Genkinger Forklift Trucks
THE GENKINGER FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- Four & Multidirectional Forklift Trucks
- High Lift Trucks
- Lifting Table
- Low Platform Trucks
- Reach Trucks
In Münsingen Germany 1922 Hermann Genkinger founded a repair workshop for pumps and jacks. The business stalled due to the Second World War but by 1946 Hermann’s son Lothar Genkinger took over and began to rebuild the business. By 1955 Lothar developed the first warp beam pallet trucks and production began the following year. The company continued to grow and by 2016 changed it’s name to Genkinger GmbH Material Handling – with the introduction of electric multi-directional sideloaders, electric heavy duty reach trucks and electric pedestrian pallet trucks.
By 2019 the company entered a new product sector: automated guided vehicle systems. They now employee around 150 people at their German headquarters. Renowned for quality and reliability Genkinger also have a strong foundation in engineering – they can produce forklifts to specific customer requirements to provide intelligent and cost-efficient solutions.
The Genkinger range of forklift trucks include a variety of options:
LOAD PICK UP
- Forks (rigid or adjustable)
- Load Mandrel
- Load Platform
- Prism Forks
- Swivel Device
- Tilting Device
- Towing Hitch
- Automated guided (driverless)
- Drawbar/pedestrian device
- Drawbar/slide bar
- Seat/cross seated unit
- Stand-on unit
- Electric (Hand/Foot pump)
- Hydraulic (Hand/Foot pump)
- Broad-gauge chassis (next to forks)
- Four-way undercarriage
- Shadow chassis (under forks)
- Without chassis (cantilever)
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Genkinger Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels Genkinger Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, bore hole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Genkinger truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for Genkinger Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels- Our drive wheel range for Genkinger Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Guide Roller- A range of nylon wheels suitable for Genkinger Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Load Wheel-A range of load wheels suitable for Genkinger Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre- A range of press on tyres suitable for Genkinger Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel- A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for Genkinger Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
82/70/74/20 POLYURETHANE ROLLER WITH 6005 2RS BALL BEARINGS & SHIELDS
Manufactured in Germany to the highest standards, this roller has a high grade polyurethane (93 Shore A) tread directly bonded to a steel centre with our without ball bearings, shields or bushing. Suitable for a wide range of applications the tread is also non-marking.
82/70/74/20 POLYURETHANE ROLLER WITH 6005 2RS BALL BEARINGS/SHIELDS - 65 SHORE A
This high-grade industrial roller from Germany has a specially formulated extra soft 65 Shore A polyurethane tread for increased rolling resistance, maximum sound dampening and cushioning effect to help prevent damage to floors. The tread is no-marking with good tear, wear and impact resistance. Suitable for a wide range of applications, the hub centre is made of steel and the tread is resistant to oils and greases.
100/40/45/20 VULKOLLAN WHEEL WITH 6204 2RS BALL BEARINGS
The Vulkollan© tread has excellent mechanical properties including high speed, high load capacity, abrasion resistance and low compression. The tread is also non-marking and resistant to many oils and greases. Also available in other compounds.
IF YOU NEED REPLACEMENT WHEELS FOR YOUR GENKINGER TRUCK, SHOP THE TEP TECHNICA RANGE OF FORKLIFT TRUCK WHEELS, OR GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
CALL: +44 (0) 1256 763744.