Genkinger Forklift Trucks
THE GENKINGER FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- Four & Multidirectional Forklift Trucks
- High Lift Trucks
- Lifting Table
- Low Platform Trucks
- Reach Trucks
In Münsingen Germany 1922 Hermann Genkinger founded a repair workshop for pumps and jacks. The business stalled due to the Second World War but by 1946 Hermann’s son Lothar Genkinger took over and began to rebuild the business. By 1955 Lothar developed the first warp beam pallet trucks and production began the following year. The company continued to grow and by 2016 changed it’s name to Genkinger GmbH Material Handling – with the introduction of electric multi-directional sideloaders, electric heavy duty reach trucks and electric pedestrian pallet trucks.
By 2019 the company entered a new product sector: automated guided vehicle systems. They now employee around 150 people at their German headquarters. Renowned for quality and reliability Genkinger also have a strong foundation in engineering – they can produce forklifts to specific customer requirements to provide intelligent and cost-efficient solutions.
The Genkinger range of forklift trucks include a variety of options:
LOAD PICK UP
- Forks (rigid or adjustable)
- Load Mandrel
- Load Platform
- Prism Forks
- Swivel Device
- Tilting Device
- Towing Hitch
- Automated guided (driverless)
- Drawbar/pedestrian device
- Drawbar/slide bar
- Seat/cross seated unit
- Stand-on unit
- Electric (Hand/Foot pump)
- Hydraulic (Hand/Foot pump)
- Broad-gauge chassis (next to forks)
- Four-way undercarriage
- Shadow chassis (under forks)
- Without chassis (cantilever)
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Genkinger Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels Genkinger Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, bore hole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Genkinger truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for Genkinger Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels- Our drive wheel range for Genkinger Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Grooved Wheels– A range of grooved nylon wheels suitable for Genkinger Forklift Trucks.
- Guide Roller- A range of nylon wheels suitable for Genkinger Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Keyway Wheel- A range of keyway wheels suitable for Genkinger Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane wheels.
- Load Wheel-A range of load wheels suitable for Genkinger Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre- A range of press on tyres suitable for Genkinger Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel- A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for Genkinger Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
If you need replacement wheels for your Genkinger truck shop the TEP Technica range of forklift wheels, or get in touch with our technical support team on +44 (0) 1256 763744.