Hyster Forklift Trucks
THE HYSTER FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- Internal Combustion Trucks
- Compact Internal Combustion Trucks
- High Capacity Forklift Trucks
- Container Handlers
- 3 Wheel Electric Trucks
- 4 Wheel Electric Trucks
- Pallet Trucks
- Pallet Stackers
- Tow Trucks
- Reach Trucks
- Order Pickers
- Very Narrow Aisle Trucks
Hyster Forklift trucks origins are based in the logging industry during the 1920's. Two companies; the Electric Steel Foundry and Willamette Iron & Steel Works, joined forces to develop specialist machines to meet the rigorous demands of the logging industry. By 1934 the company was renamed 'Willamette Hyster' and they launched a straddle carrier truck with forks, the following year sees the introduction of the 'BT' with cable hoist system - an innovative heavy duty lift truck with a load capacity of 6000 lbs. Over the years Hyster have become known in the industry for durable and reliable trucks designed for demanding operations. The company prides itself on dependability, and their trucks are arguably among the toughest lift trucks availble. Hyster® products combine 'innovative design, industrial-strength components, state-of-the-art manufacturing and testing.'
The company continues to innovate opening an 'Engineering Concept Centre' in the UK in 2011 to aide technical and design development. Since 2016 the group has changed it's name to the Hyster-Yale Group, and believes in their company ethos: 'Born Tough. Living Tougher'. Hyster now offer fleet management, rental and leasing of their forklift range of trucks.
Hyster forklift trucks and warehousing equipment are used in a variety of industries:
- Food/beverages (including chilled temperature-controlled environments)
- Manufacturing/ Production Environments
- Chemical industry/pharmaceutical
- Logistics -Mail & Parcel Delivery/Distribution Centres
- Wet Areas
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Hyster Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels Hyster Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, borehole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Hyster truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for Hyster Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels- Our drive wheel range for Hyster Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Grooved Wheels– A range of grooved nylon wheels suitable for Hyster Forklift Trucks.
- Guide Roller- A range of nylon wheels suitable for Hyster Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Keyway Wheel- A range of keyway wheels suitable for Hyster Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane wheels.
- Load Wheel-A range of load wheels suitable for Hyster Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre- A range of press on tyres suitable for Hyster Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel- A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for Hyster Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
Hyster Forklift trucks are designed in groups sharing modular features, this enables numerous configurations to suit a wide range of end-user applications and environments. Extensive customer research and testing is carried out to ensure all components and trucks are designed and built to operate reliably in extreme conditions. All manufacturing plants are ISO certified so you can be assured of quality and safety measures.
If you need replacement wheels for your Hyster truck shop the TEP Technica range of forklift wheels or get in touch with our technical support team on +44 (0) 1256 763744.