Introduction to Vulkollan® castors
To view technical information and datasheets on our range of Vulkollan® castors please click here
TEP Technica Ltd offers an extensive range of very heavy duty Vulkollan® castors from Rader Vogel. Load capacities range from 800kgs to 20,000kgs. These Vulkollan® castors are made to the very highest standard with cast iron centres and highly stable steel welded brackets. TEP Technica Vulkollan® castors are typically used in specialist applications where there is a need for very long lasting castors that can handle the very highest load capacities. When dealing with applications that are working with very heavy load capacities you require a caster that provides the safest operating performance which is why we only offer the Rader Vogel range of vulkollan castors for load capacities over 1000 kgs.
These casters are engineered at no small cost to a specific level of capability and would not suitable for light or medium duty work. Please also be advised that due to demand and cost our very heavy range of Vulkollan® castors are usually manufactured to order so please check with us for availability before placing your order. Keywords: Vulkollan castors, Vulkollan swivel castors, Vulkollan fixed castors, Vulkollan wheel, Vulkollan braked castors.
Key benefits of our heavy duty Vulkollan® castors
- Highest dynamic load capacity
- Manufactured in Germany by Rader Vogel
- Higher abrasion and tear propagation resistance than most other materials
- Highest modulus of elasticity of all elastomer’s
- High mechanical wear resistance
- High impact resilience
- Low compression set
- Good chemical resistance to mineral oils and greases as well as various solvents
- Also available: hydrolysis stabilised