Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks
The Jungheinrich Forklift Truck range includes:
- Counterbalance forklift trucks
- Electric forklift trucks
- Pallet Trucks
- Order Pickers
- Reach Trucks
- Narrow Aisle Trucks
Jungheinrich are one of the leading European manufacturers of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment providing a range of forklifts for lifting, stacking, towing, shuttling and transporting.
The Jungheinrich & Co. Maschinenfabrik company was founded in Hamburg, Germany by Friedrich Jungheinrich on 7th August 1953. Friedrich’s father had operated an import and export company which was established in 1908. Committed to developing technical solutions that would achieve greater efficiency in the world of logistics Dr. Friedrich Jungheinrich developed the original electric lift truck in 1953 – the Amesise ® 55.
Jungheinrich forklift trucks are used in a variety of industries:
- Chemical industry/pharmaceutical
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Jungheinrich Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels for Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, bore hole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Jungheinrich truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels - Our drive wheel range for Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Grooved Wheels – A range of grooved nylon wheels suitable for Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks.
- Guide Roller - A range of nylon wheels suitable for Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Keyway Wheel - A range of keyway wheels suitable for Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane wheels.
- Load Wheel -A range of load wheels suitable for Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre - A range of press on tyres suitable for Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel - A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for Jungheinrich Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
Jungheinrich prides itself on: “Customer orientation, technical leadership and outstanding service.” Over time Jungheinrich has developed their portfolio to include driver training, leasing and sales financing of products, reconditioning and sale of used equipment. The Jungheinrich portfolio includes four key areas of product and service:
Material Handling Equipment
Industrial forklifts, stackers, pallet trucks, high-bay stackers and tractors.
Rack & storage systems
Flexible and future-proofed racking systems designed to improve picking efficiencies and optimise space. This includes static and dynamic pallet and small parts storage for warehousing, long load storage and mezzanine platforms.
Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Streamlining warehouse processes through digitisation with intelligent software, radio data transmission services, radio data transmission equipment.
Tailor made logistics systems for optimisation of existing warehouses or analysing, planning, and implementing new warehouse systems. Intralogistics solutions enable an interface between people, machines and technologies to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Intralogistics solutions are the link between automated storage/retrieval systems, conveyor systems, automated guided vehicles, order-picking, pick-by-voice and pick-by-light systems and automated robotic picking operations.
If you need replacement wheels for your Jungheinrich truck shop the TEP Technica range of forklift wheels, or get in touch with our technical support team on +44 (0) 1256 763744.