Kalmar Forklift Trucks
THE KALMAR FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- Light Electric Forklift Trucks 5-9 Ton
- Medium Electric Forklift Trucks 9-18 ton
- Medium Forklift Trucks 9–18 ton
- Heavy Forklift trucks 18–52 ton
- Super Heavy Forklift Trucks 60-72 ton
Finland based container and material handling company Kalmar was founded in 1949. Kalmar offer a range of cargo handling solutions to ports, terminals and distribution centres. Their range of forklift trucks offer outstanding efficiency, safety, reliability combined with low operating costs and enhanced lifetime value.
Light Electric Forklift Trucks 5-9 Ton
The latest Kalmar designs offer the performance benefits of a diesel truck with the emission, noise and vibration. Designed for high operational efficiency, low maintenance costs and long service life to maximise your investment.
Medium Electric Forklift Trucks 9-18 ton
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor operations these powerful trucks can be used for a wide range of industrial applications. With low running costs and a long service life the Kalmar Medium Electric Forklift range enhances your environmental credentials.
Medium Forklift Trucks 9–18 ton
Robust forklift trucks designed for demanding applications requiring superior lifting performance. A reliable workhorse combining low fuel consumption with easy maintenance.
Heavy Forklift trucks 18–52 ton
Despite their size Kalmar heavy forklifts are flexible and precise. These powerful trucks are used in terminal and heavy industrial environments when reliability and safety are key.
Super Heavy Forklift Trucks 60-72 ton
Capable of shifting extreme loads in heavy industries suck as steel and concrete works.
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Kalmar Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels Kalmar Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, bore hole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Kalmar truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for Kalmar Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels- Our drive wheel range for Kalmar Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Grooved Wheels– A range of grooved nylon wheels suitable for Kalmar Forklift Trucks.
- Guide Roller- A range of nylon wheels suitable for Kalmar Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Keyway Wheel- A range of keyway wheels suitable for Kalmar Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane wheels.
- Load Wheel-A range of load wheels suitable for Kalmar Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre- A range of press on tyres suitable for Kalmar Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel- A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for Kalmar Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
If you need replacement wheels for your Kalmar truck, shop the TEP Technica range of forklift wheels, or get in touch with our technical support team on +44 (0) 1256 763744.