Komatsu Forklift Trucks
THE KOMATSU FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- Electric Forklift Trucks
- Diesel & Gasoline Forklift Trucks
The history of Komatsu dates back to 1921 when Komatsu Iron Works separated from Takeuchi Mining Co. to become Komatsu Ltd - but it wasn’t until 1953 that Komatsu started manufacturing forklift trucks.
The modern Komatsu diesel and gas forklift trucks are compliant with stringent emission gas controls and can be tailored to industry specific applications such as pulp, recycling and lumbar. Komatsu’s advanced engine technologies conform to the lasts EPA Tier3 and EU Stage III A emission regulations. Komatsu trucks are available in both single fuel (LPG) and dual fuel (LPG and Gasoline)
Designed to prevent mistakes and enhance safety the trucks incorporate a ‘Operator Presence Sensing System’ which only allows lifting operations whilst travelling when the operator is seated. If the operator leaves their seat the alarm is activated and the interlock must be manually reset. Visibility is key to safety which is why Komatsu forklift trucks have a small steering wheel, wide mast width and clear fork tip sight.
For versatile usage Komatsu forklift trucks offer a variety of attachments including:
- Roll Clamp
- Side Shifter
- Bale Clamp
- Rotating Fork
- Hinged Fork
Komatsu have developed a range of electric forklift trucks which are rapidly replacing conventional internal combustion models – reflecting the growing awareness of environmental concerns and energy saving. The range includes 1.0-3.0 ton models.
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Komatsu Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels Komatsu Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, bore hole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Komatsu truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for Komatsu Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels- Our drive wheel range for Komatsu Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Grooved Wheels– A range of grooved nylon wheels suitable for Komatsu Forklift Trucks.
- Guide Roller- A range of nylon wheels suitable for Komatsu Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Keyway Wheel- A range of keyway wheels suitable for Komatsu Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane wheels.
- Load Wheel-A range of load wheels suitable for Komatsu Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre- A range of press on tyres suitable for Komatsu Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel- A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for Komatsu Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
If you need replacement wheels for your Komatsu truck, shop the TEP Technica range of forklift wheels, or get in touch with our technical support team on +44 (0) 1256 763744.