Logisnext Forklift Trucks
LOGISNEXT BRANDS OF FORKLIFT TRUCK:
- Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks
- UniCarriers Trucks
- Nichiyu Electric Forklift Trucks
- Cat Lift Trucks
- TCM Trucks
- Rocla AGV, Electric and Counterbalance trucks
Logisnext provide equipment and system solutions for the logistics and material handling industries. The Logisnext group aspire to provide world class quality products at the leading edge of technology whilst preserving the global environment.
Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe (MLE) was established in 2018 as the holding company for Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe (MCFE) and UniCarriers Europe (UCE). From design and development to manufacture Logisnext are a global supplier of electric and engine-powered forklifts, transportation robots, automated warehouses, LAN, electric vehicles, and monorails. Every customer is different with a wide variety of distribution and logistic challenges, Logisnext work closely with customers to provide products suitable for every application and region.
The Logisnext group benefits from the expertise and resources of its different organisations to enhance investment in product development to meet customer needs. The centralised R&D team at the European Design Centre (EDC), have won many prestigious awards for their product design of forklifts, warehouse trucks, and AGVs (automated guided vehicles).
Logisnext forklift trucks and warehousing equipment are used in a variety of industries:
- Food/beverages (including chilled temperature-controlled environments)
- Manufacturing/ Production Environments
- Chemical industry/pharmaceutical
- Logistics -Mail & Parcel Delivery/Distribution Centres
- Wet Areas
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Logisnext Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels for Logisnext Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, borehole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Logisnext truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for Logisnext Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels- Our drive wheel range for Logisnext Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Guide Roller- A range of nylon wheels suitable for Logisnext Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Load Wheel-A range of load wheels suitable for Logisnext Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre- A range of press on tyres suitable for Logisnext Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel- A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for Logisnext Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
350/155/290/90 7 STUD VULKOLLAN DRIVE WHEEL
This wheel is manufactured in Germany specifically for heavy duty applications in the material handling industry. This fits the ATLET TERGO range including UHD UHX ULS UND and UMS series. The wheel has a Vulkollan© tread directly bonded to a cast iron centre with bolt hole fittings. The tread is non-marking with excellent mechanical properties. This drive wheel is also available with different tread materials such as Vulkollan 95 Shore A.
285/105/118/235/30 VULKOLLAN LOAD WHEEL WITH 4 X 6209 2RS BEARINGS & BUSH
The Vulkollan© tread has excellent mechanical properties including high speed, high load capacity, abrasion resistance and low compression. The tread is also non-marking and resistant to many oils and greases. See P1929 for the same wheel but without the circlips and bushing. This wheel fits to the ATLET range of warehouse forklifts including the UNS series.
150/55/60/56/122/25 POLYURETHANE WHEEL WITH 6005 Z BALL BEARINGS & GREASER
This stabilizer wheel has a high-quality polyurethane tread directly bonded to a cast iron centre complete with ball bearings and greaser. The polyurethane tread offers good dynamic load capacity, high elasticity and good mechanical wear and tear resistance and good compression set making it ideal for medium speed and load applications. The tread is non-marking. Fits the ATLET, NISSAN, TCM, MITSUBISHI and UNICARRIERS range of forklifts including the XSN, TPD, ASN, and TLP2000 range.
IF YOU NEED REPLACEMENT WHEELS FOR YOUR FORKLIFT TRUCK, SHOP THE TEP TECHNICA RANGE, OR GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
CALL: +44 (0) 1256 763744.