MIC Forklift Trucks
THE MIC FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- MIC 3 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
- MIC 4 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
- MIC Reach Trucks
- MIC Pallet Stacker Trucks
- MIC LPG Forklifts
- MIC Electric Pallet Trucks
- MIC Hand Pallet Trucks
MIC forklift trucks and warehousing equipment are used in a variety of industries:
- Food/beverages (including chilled temperature-controlled environments)
- Manufacturing/ Production Environments
- Chemical industry/pharmaceutical
- Logistics -Mail & Parcel Delivery/Distribution Centres
- Wet Areas
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your MIC Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels Hyster Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, borehole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Hyster truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for MIC Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels- Our drive wheel range for MIC Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Grooved Wheels– A range of grooved nylon wheels suitable for MIC Forklift Trucks.
- Guide Roller- A range of nylon wheels suitable for MIC Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Keyway Wheel- A range of keyway wheels suitable for MIC Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane wheels.
- Load Wheel-A range of load wheels suitable for MIC Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre- A range of press on tyres suitable forMIC Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel- A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for MIC Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
If you need replacement wheels for your MIC truck shop the TEP Technica range of forklift wheels or get in touch with our technical support team on +44 (0) 1256 763744.