MIC Forklift Trucks
THE MIC FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- MIC 3 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
- MIC 4 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
- MIC Reach Trucks
- MIC Pallet Stacker Trucks
- MIC LPG Forklifts
- MIC Electric Pallet Trucks
- MIC Hand Pallet Trucks
MIC forklift trucks and warehousing equipment are used in a variety of industries:
- Food/beverages (including chilled temperature-controlled environments)
- Manufacturing/ Production Environments
- Chemical industry/pharmaceutical
- Logistics -Mail & Parcel Delivery/Distribution Centres
- Wet Areas
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your MIC Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels MIC Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, borehole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your MIC truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for MIC Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels- Our drive wheel range for MIC Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Guide Roller- A range of nylon wheels suitable for MIC Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Load Wheel-A range of load wheels suitable for MIC Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre- A range of press on tyres suitable forMIC Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel- A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for MIC Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
71/60/65/12 POLYURETHANE ROLLER WITH 6005 2RS BALL BEARINGS/SHIELDS & BUSH
Manufactured in Germany to the highest standards, this roller has a high grade polyurethane (93 Shore A) tread directly bonded to a steel centre with our without ball bearings, shields or bushing. Suitable for a wide range of applications the tread is also non-marking.
200/75/77/140/10 4 STUD POLYURETHANE DRIVE WHEEL
This drive wheel has a high-quality polyurethane tread directly bonded to a cast iron centre. The tread is non-marking and offers good dynamic load capacity, mechanical wear resistance and a good compression set. Resistant to many chemicals and oils, and with low water absorption makes this wheel ideal for most material handling applications. This drive wheel is also available with a Vulkollan tread.
230/70/82/185/45 5 STUD RUBBER DRIVE WHEEL - DOMED
Made in Germany, this drive wheel has a solid rubber tread directly bonded to a cast iron centre. This wheel may mark floors over time. The tread offers improved driver comfort while helping to preserve floors. Suitable for in-plant applications and ideal for operating outside on uneven surfaces. The tread has good traction and a high rolling resistance.
IF YOU NEED REPLACEMENT TYRES FOR YOUR MIC FORKLIFT TRUCK, SHOP THE TEP TECHNICA RANGE OF WHEELS, OR GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
CALL: +44 (0) 1256 763744.