UniCarriers Forklift Trucks
THE UNICARRIERS FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- UniCarriers Pallet trucks
- UniCarriers stackers
- UniCarriers Order Pickers
- UniCarriers Reach trucks
- UniCarriers Very Narrow Aisle Trucks
- UniCarriers Electric Counterbalance Trucks
- UniCarriers Diesel/LPG Counterbalance Forklift Trucks
UniCarriers is part of Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe and provides flexible and customisable trucks for logistics and warehouses. With production based in Sweden, Spain, Japan, China and the US, UniCarriers Europe are proud to offer a mix of Japanese quality and technology, with Swedish design, user friendliness and ergonomics.
UniCarriers Pallet trucks
A range of manual, powered pedestrian and sit in/stand on models (Powered Pallet Trucks - PPT’s) with muliple variations including rear or side entry, fixed or folding platforms
Utilised in logistics for stacking pallets at a range of heights and transporting around the warehouse, UniCarriers stackers are versatile machines and are available in stand-on, stand-in and sit-on variations.
UniCarriers Order Pickers
Where versatility and space are vital to operations UniCarriers order pickers offer flexibility and manoeuvrability. In addition to picking at a various height, they can also be used for transporting and pallet stacking.
UniCarriers Reach trucks
In high volume logistic environments UniCarriers reach trucks offer the robust requirements for heavy high stacking up to 13.8 metres with adaptions for narrow aisles, deep racks and irregular pallets.
UniCarriers Very Narrow Aisle Trucks
Suited to warehouse environments where there is no ability to turn, UniCarriers VNA reach trucks provide a slim profile solution. The Unicarrier TERGO URS model was the winner of the International Forklift of the Year 2015, in the warehouse truck category.
UniCarriers Electric Counterbalance Trucks
Quiet and clean yet surprising robust, UniCarriers electric counterbalance trucks are designed for indoor use where noise pollution needs to be kept to a minimum, and strength cannot be compromised on.
UniCarriers Diesel/LPG Counterbalance Forklift Trucks
Ideally suited to intense outdoor use, UniCarriers Diesel and LPG counterbalance forklift trucks provide robust stability and reliability.
UniCarriers forklift trucks and warehousing equipment are used in a variety of industries:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Heavy industry
- Manufacturing industry
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your UniCarriers Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels UniCarriers Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, borehole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your UniCarriers truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for UniCarriers Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels- Our drive wheel range for UniCarriers Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Grooved Wheels– A range of grooved nylon wheels suitable for UniCarriers Forklift Trucks.
- Guide Roller- A range of nylon wheels suitable for UniCarriers Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Keyway Wheel- A range of keyway wheels suitable for UniCarriers Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane wheels.
- Load Wheel-A range of load wheels suitable for UniCarriers Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre- A range of press on tyres suitable for UniCarriers Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel- A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for UniCarriers Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
If you need replacement wheels for your UniCarriers forklift, shop the TEP Technica range of forklift wheels or get in touch with our technical support team on +44 (0) 1256 763744.