Steinbock Forklift Trucks
THE STEINBOCK FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- Very Narrow Aisle Turret Trucks
- Vertical Order Pickers
Steinbock are a professional materials handling company based in Orlando, United States. Specialising in planning and designing narrow aisle storage facilities and equipment. The Steinbock Forklift truck range is designed to meet the requirements of very specific applications including:
- Unit Load Handling
- Ordering Selecting
By custom building and configuring each forklift optimum space saving and maximum efficiency of warehouse and storage systems can be achieved. Vehicles are precision built for the user application by Steinbock to fit aisle widths, load dimensions and a variety of floor surfaces. Each Steinbock cabin is designed with the operator in mind providing options to configure the work space for comfort and ergonomics. The modular design of hydraulic and electric components of the forklift ensures minimum downtown for essential servicing, diagnostics and repair. Steinbock forklift trucks are known for their long term durability and functionality. With a robust construction for minimum wear and tear they are a reliable choice.
BESPOKE FORKLIFT ADAPTIONS
Steinbock can design a forklift truck ideally suited to your specific application where a standard turret truck would not meet your requirements. Specific solutions include:
- Long Load Handling
- Special Order Picking Tasks
- Very Heavy Loads
- Coller/Freezer Operation
- Driverless Automated Vechicle
- Ordering picking into customer-specifc cargo carriers
- Order picking of bulky items
The base design of any forklift truck is vital, Steinbock offer special application requirements on request, this includes:
- Twin load wheels – to assist movement on uneven floor spaces the twin load wheel doubles the load wheel foot print reducing the wheel pressure on the floor.
- Three Stage Mast – this offers the option to travel under doorways and obstructions and to operate in varying ceiling elevations.
- Torsion Stabiliser – a useful addition when storing or retrieving liquids loads at high level.
- Fork Positioner – this provides the ability to adjust the fork position to a range of cargo carriers.
- Sideshift with electric shift lock – allowing the operator to pick from different pallet widths and load sizes.
- Automatic Stabiliser Supports – in extreme elevations the retractable stabiliser increases load capacity automatically above a specified elevation.
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your Steinbock Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a wide range of replacement wheels for Steinbock Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, bore hole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your Steinbock truck.
Our extensive range of wheels for Steinbock Forklift Trucks includes:
- Drive Wheels - Our drive wheel range for Steinbock Forklift Trucks includes Polyurethane wheels, wet grip wheels and quartz wheels.
- Guide Roller - A range of nylon wheels suitable for Steinbock Forklift Trucks, including antistatic wheels.
- Load Wheel - A range of load wheels suitable for Steinbock Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
- Press On Tyre - A range of press on tyres suitable for Steinbock Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and rubber wheels.
- Stabilizer Wheel - A range of stabilizer wheels suitable for Steinbock Forklift Trucks, including polyurethane and nylon wheels.
82/60/64.7/20 POLYURETHANE ROLLER WITH 6005 2RS BALL BEARINGS/SHIELDS - 65 SHORE
This high-grade industrial roller from Germany has a specially formulated extra soft 65 Shore A polyurethane tread for increased rolling resistance, maximum sound dampening and cushioning effect to help prevent damage to floors. The tread is no-marking with good tear, wear and impact resistance. Suitable for a wide range of applications, the hub centre is made of steel and the tread is resistant to oils and greases.
57/67/69.5/13 NYLON ROLLER WITH 6003 ZZ BALL BEARINGS & BUSH - PAG
This nylon wheel is produced in Germany using a highly compressed cast polyamide (PA6G) for exceptional load bearing capability. The material is non-marking and wear, tear and chemical resistant. With heavy duty ball bearings and bush. The PAG range offers the highest possible load capacity by size for any industrial wheel currently on the market.
36/46/17.3 NYLON EXIT ROLLER NO BEARINGS - BLACK
Produced in Germany, this exit roller has a black high-quality nylon and wheel centre and supplied without bearings. The nylon tread is non-marking with good chemical resistance, high abrasion resistance, low rolling resistance and high load capacity. A low cost, high load capacity solution for a wide range of in-plant applications with long service life under normal operating conditions.
IF YOU NEED REPLACEMENT WHEELS FOR YOUR STEINBOCK FORKLIFT, SHOP THE TEP TECHNICA RANGE OF FORKLIFT TRUCK WHEELS, OR GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
CALL: +44 (0) 1256 763744.