TCM Forklift Trucks
THE TCM FORKLIFT TRUCK RANGE INCLUDES:
- TCM Electric Counterbalance Forklifts
- TCM Engine Counterbalance Forklifts
- TCM Order Pickers
- TCM Pallet Trucks
- TCM Reach Trucks
- TCM Stackers
TCM is part of the Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe (MLE) group with a history of forklift design and engineering, spanning over 60 years. As part of a larger family TCM has benefitted from technology and innovation advances from the associated group and is now a world-leading brand in materials handling and innovation.
Design of the TCM range of trucks is centred around the operator to help reduce physical strain and fatigue, and maximise productivity.
ELECTRIC COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFTS
- Low energy consumption
- Fully-optimised visibility
- Integrated diagnostics system
- Customisable for maximum operator comfort
- Increases truck availability for the most intense operations
- Onboard diagnostics allows fast and efficient trouble shooting to reduce down time
- Fully adjustable operator compartment to increase productivity and comfort
- Designed for pallet movement,
- Unloading lorries
- Food and drink
ENGINE COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFTS
- Spacious operator’s area with adjustable seat and steering column
- On-board diagnostics for rapid troubleshooting
- Meets stage V European directives emission control
- High-quality superelastic tyres
- Improved visibility in all directions during opteration.
- Operator comfort - designed for increased productivity
- Diagnostics helps reduce maintenance and increases truck availability
- High performance and increased fuel efficiency
- Pallet movement, unloading lorries and transport, cross-docking, general stillage, and material movements.
- Heavy industry
- Wholesale distribution
- Transport and logistics.
- Ergonomic, user-friendly design
- Customisable operator’s cabin
- Smart floor sensors and low step height
- Spacious driving platform with comfortable backrest
- Ergonomic features ensure maximum operator comfort
- Increased productivity through intelligent controls and operations interface
- Floor sensors, allowing for increased safety and operator control
- Increased picking heights
Ideal for working in all warehouse applications, with high intense throughputs, free roaming, wire or rail guidance
- Versatile, compact design — ideal for confined spaces
- Robust construction offers durability in all working conditions
- Low chassis helps to prevent foot injuries
- Excellent all-round visibility
- Customisable options maximise efficiency and productivity
- Easy battery changes — ideal for extended work cycles/multi-shift operations
- Enables a cost-efficient operation
- Ease of operation ensures operator comfort
Ideal for most applications such as manufacturing, warehouses, and logistics
- The most operator centric drivers compartment
- Lift heights in excess of 13m
- Fully programmable controls
- Intuitive ergologic control and mini steering wheel
- Designed to meet the needs of the industry and increase performance
- Designed with increased lift height and maximum capacity
- Speed control and reduced cornering speed for maximum throughputs
- Designed to reduce body stress and increase operator performance
Ideal for use in all warehouse and manufacturing environments.
- Ergonomically designed
- Narrow chassis enables operations in tight spaces
- Rounded edges minimise the risk of damaged goods
- Low bumper to prevent foot injuries
- Versatile and compact
- Intuitive controls are easily accessible
- Suitable for multi-shift operations
- Customisable pallet and fork options maximise efficiency
- Moving pallets around a warehouse
- Stacking pallets at a range of heights, but versatile enough to perform a range of duties — from heavy industrial to light handling tasks.
At TEP Technica our team of technical advisors can help identify the appropriate wheel for your TCM Forklift Truck. At our UK HQ we stock a range of replacement wheels for TCM Forklift Trucks and have built one of the world’s largest databases of over 60,000 OEM parts data including: tread width, hub width, mounting width, inner diameter, borehole diameter, tread material, hub material, tread surface, bearings, bolt hole type and load capacities. This allows our technical team to assist you in finding the exact wheel for your TCM truck.
IF YOU NEED REPLACEMENT WHEELS FOR YOUR TCM FORKLIFT, SHOP THE TEP TECHNICA RANGE OF FORKLIFT TRUCK WHEELS, OR GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
CALL: +44 (0) 1256 763744.